Wednesday 12 March 2008

Are You One?

I hate laziness!
I wonder why the term laziness or act lazy had to exist.
It keeps bogging me and I keep falling into its trap.

Laziness has lots of cousins, sisters and brothers,

And they are very close; they can’t do without each other,
Procrastination, weary, tired, too much sleep, swollen eyes (because of too much sleep), dirty environment, stinking attitude and environment, filthy clothes, broke (as in pocket dry, got no money 'cause too lazy to work or spend all money gambling, drinking smoking and eating outside rather than organising oneself).
Yeah lest I forget, disorganisation, last minute.com, excuses, sickness

What is my point? WAKE UP AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO ON TIME, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
QUIT BLAMING OTHERS, QUIT DRAGGING YOUR FEET, MAKE HAY WHILST THE SUN IS SHINNING.

Oh dear, oh no! ‘I think…oh gosh, this refers to me you know…
Okay, but….Hey! Watch it! But me, no but, enough of my excuses, JUST DO IT!
Oh la la, that’s the NIKE slogan……Stop playing and be serious for once, DO IT!

I hate laziness!
Honestly, I actually wonder and ponder over why the term or act ever existed. It is danger!
But this time around, I won’t be a wimp; I’ll fight it because tenacity is the key to success; and oh yeah, I’m going to succeed!
(Written by Modupé Mabel Ade-Onojobi Daniel © All rights reserved.)

No comments: